I've taken this opportunity to put my thoughts into words, and my words into music...
consider it my song of the day!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Do you remember the 21st night of September?

Do you remember the 21st night of September?
It will be only 4 days after the biggest day of my life!

September has always been one of my favorite months. The foliage begins to change, the weather gets cooler, college football begins, and there's just an extra hint of happiness in the air. Not only is September my favorite month, but it's also my favorite song by EW&F.

To make the month even better, I am getting married on September 17, 2011 at 7pm.
I could not be more excited!

I'm not the least bit nervous. I have never been so sure of something in my life, and I look forward to spending a night during my FAVORITE month sharing laughs and joy with all of my closest family and friends.

Here's to a new chapter... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment