I've taken this opportunity to put my thoughts into words, and my words into music...
consider it my song of the day!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowpocalypse 2011

I know what you're thinking..
teacher gets snow day.
teacher sits on couch all day watching soap operas.


NOPE!
Today has been absolutely wonderful for me to catch up on work, wedding planning, and grad school! Granted, we will probably be furloughed for these days, but I really needed some time to get caught up. And I have tomorrow too! That's right, Fulton has cancelled for Tuesday as well!


Looks like tomorrow will be filled with MORE grad school, and MORE wedding planning. I think my goal will be to work really hard on school and work tonight, and do wedding stuff all day tomorrow! I really want to make an inspiration board... I have all of these pictures and nothing fun to do with them. That may be tomorrow's goal.


And now that I'm working hard, with soup in the crock-pot and music on the TV, I'm going to finish up my work so I can relax this evening. I don't think I will be watching the National Championship. And rude as it may be, I will not cheer for Auburn even if they are an SEC team. I don't feel they are the team I want representing the SEC. So Roll Ducks Roll...


Happy Snow Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment