I've taken this opportunity to put my thoughts into words, and my words into music...
consider it my song of the day!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Back To School Again

I gotta go back...
back...
back to school again...

That's right. The ice has melted, the snow has almost disappeared, and now we are set to return to school on Tuesday after an entire week off. As I'm sitting here tonight, looking over my lesson plans and considering all of the things I will do this week, I am reminded of this song from one of my favorites Grease 2! Everyone says Grease 1 was better, and they're right. But the music in Grease 2, although equally as cheesy, was better in my opinion!
I especially love Michelle Pfeiffer singing, "Cool Rider."

I know you think I'm crazy. And I am.
But nonetheless, it's back to school again!

No comments:

Post a Comment