Turkey is on my mind today... and I forgot my lunch!
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Thanksgiving! I've always said it was because I just LOVE to eat good food! But I also love it because it's kinda the underdog of holidays... most other holidays you receive gifts, candy, something... but on Thanksgiving, you give thanks.
And I think that's pretty classy.
It means seeing all of my family and spending time with loved ones.
It means eating GREAT home-cooked food (multiple times in my family).
And it means being thankful for all of the wonderful things in my life.
Some of my favorite Thanksgiving items...
smoked turkey... mmmmm!
broccoli and cheese casserole
fresh green beans
sweet potatoes
cake and pie...
All of this food talk makes me hungry! In honor of turkey day, I leave you with this very humorous video. It is coined from "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" which my 4-year old niece LOVES! I dedicate this one to her... "Where ya at?!"

No comments:
Post a Comment